Click to download in PDF
Revised January 2016
1. Canadian customers are to remit to our Canada address and American customers are to remit to our USA address, located here. The remittance address is also the mailing address.
2. Barbican phone & fax numbers are located here.
3. For custom lighting quotations, contact Buzz Roberts, 905-991-9707 ext 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Email orders to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For Accounting related inquiries, contact Carole Beauchamp, (905) 991-9707 ext 223 or email@example.com.
6. New customers must submit a credit application with current references.
7. EMCB is the credit rating service we reference (Electrical Manufacturing Credit Bureau).
8. Initial orders from new customers are usually advance payment required. Terms for subsequent orders will be awarded based on credit results.
9. Custom orders >$20K are subject to a 50% deposit required upon receipt of the invoice.
10. There is no prepaid amount for freight: it is always prepaid and billed.
11. All freight is shipped via ground unless specified by the customer.
12. Skidded freight is generally shipped via Apex Motor Express Ltd. for Eastern Canada, Western Canada Express for Western Canada, and via XPO throughout the USA.
13. Smaller parcels are shipped via Fedex Ground in Canada and UPS Ground in the USA.
14. American orders are shipped from Buffalo, pre-cleared for duty and brokerage.
15. Damages cannot be claimed unless the bill of lading is signed as damaged.
16. Claims must be made within 14 days.
17. An RGA must be issued before any product is returned. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this document. Any questions, call Beth 905-991-9707 ext 221. Call tags may be issued under certain circumstances.
18. There are no returns on custom products.
19. Canadian orders are subject to GST/HST.
20. BC and PEI orders will be subject to PST unless a copy of their exemption certificate is on file or provided with the order.
21. American customers must provide their Federal ID# and a copy of their state sales tax exemption certificate for the state into which the product is shipping.