Barbican will be in attendance at
Neo Con 2017 –
June 12 -14 2017 – The Mart in Chicago
Since 1969 NeoCon continues to serve as the world’s premier platform and most important event of the year for the commercial design industry.
NeoCon has evolved into one of the most recognized and attended trade shows in the industry and this year will be no exception.
Lightfair International Trade Show & Conference
May 9 – 11, 2017 at the Philadelphia Convention Center
The new language of light and technology is here: LIGHTFAIR International 2017. Where light, technology and design converge to reveal new solutions, new knowledge and new discoveries. All in the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference.
- The global stage for innovation on the LFI trade show floor
- 6 pavilions showcase product-specific manufacturers
- Conference offers 200+ hours of world-class accredited education
- Accredited courses range from 60 minutes to 2-day immersion sessions at every level, from Foundational to Advanced as well as General
- Courses on retrofitting buildings, managing LED costs, sources updates and more
- The LFI Innovation Awards ® honors the industry’s newest product designs
The annual educational exposition event was held in New York City.
The Designers Lighting Forum of New York is committed to exploring and presenting the power of lighting in design. Founded in 1934, the Designers Lighting Forum is a not-for-profit organization, led by a volunteer Board of Managers and sustained by member dues and the generous support of our corporate sponsors. They enthusiastically provide designers, architects, manufacturers and their representatives, contractors, educators, and students the opportunity to meet and experience the wonder of lighting in New York City and beyond. The DLFNY also supports formal lighting education through contributions to local universities and design schools, as well as national funds.